Parents' positive cooperation with the school is absolutely essential for the constructive upbringing of their daughter/ward. They are strongly exhorted to co-operate with the school:
- By urging their wards to be regular and punctual in attendance.
- By checking the School diary on a regular basis.
- By seeing that their wards are diligent at their homework and lessons.
- By not engaging private tutors without consulting the school authorities.
- By insisting on neatness and cleanliness in their books and personal appearance.
- By meeting the Principal / Vice Principal / Teachers only in emergency.
- To attend the Parent-Teacher meeting regularly to discuss the progress of their wards.
- Though the school takes care of your ward/daughter while in school, the school cannot be held responsible for any self inflicted or accidental mishap/injury, physical or otherwise, that may befall your daughter/ward.
- Parents/Guardians threatening the school by various methods, by levelling malicious or false allegations or spreading rumours or giving false information which tends to bring into disrepute the school or its employees or spreading panic among them might result in issuing of Transfer Certificate to their daughter/ward from the school.
All communication to the school should be addressed to the Principal.